Thursday, February 18, 2010

Am I Missing the Underlying Theme?

I listen to a nice variety of music and one of my favorites is alternative rock. So I'm on twitter right...and sometimes when it gets late people get the feelin a certain way then #twitterafterdark pops up out of nowhere. So then songs about sex scrolled through my head & my mental scroll stopped on this one. Pay close attention.

I really didn't expect you to watch the whole video, but let me talk my shiz anyway. I'm walking around thinking this song is tight and catchy, singing, "YOUR SEX IS ON FIIRRRREEE!!!" BUT, it ain't a stitch of coochie in the whole video. It's hella dudes with long hair holding this grown man down on a gurney (I spelled that right without the spell check. Akeelah & The Bee on yo Bishass BOOYAH!). Anyways...isn't that extremely homo-erotic? The only visually exciting part of the video came when dude was eating a chicken wing & that's only because us niggas love some chicken. From now on, I'm gonna go back to my usual music dissecting self so I wont sing about man sex being on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment