Thursday, February 11, 2010

Draft Pool

So in the past couple of years for some reason the Kardashians have become extremely popular. Even though they aren't A-List celebrities they stir up a lot of news. We all know about the Ray-J & Kim flick, but seriously why are they famous? <--- Not rhetorical
I understand that it was proven Kim K's Buttocks Precious' Gut, but either way she's worthless. Look:

This is Kim (in the pink, surprised?) taking a pounding without doing anything, just like in the Superstar vid. A powerless and defenseless woman is only fun for about 3 or 4 weeks tops, after that she's just a walking blow up doll with too much upkeep.

On the other hand you have Khloe Kardashian. Most people deem her the ugly sister, but if you pay close attention she may be less attractive, but did you see her boxing warm up? Can you say Laila Ali Jr? What about the video she wants to make for Lamar Odom? She's a proactive woman, a pleaser. I actually think that the value of Kim Kardashian dropped a lot after the flick & she's close to the same level as Khloe because I imagine that Khloe will do a whoooollle lot more to the dangle when she gets her hands or any other body part on it.

I'm kinda old fashioned so I eventually want to settle down, get married & pop out some kids (not me, but my future wife...they call that us like "we're having a baby"). I don't mess with that divorce stuff and I can't be the dude stuck with a Hindenburg booty that only looks good, but can't please me. I'm going out on the limb and saying out of the Kardashian pool, Lamar got the better deal. He even got his own commercial out of it.




I understand Reggie Bush just got a good ole SuperBowl ring, but we all know the real Saints RB is Pierre Thomas. Lets face it, Kim is the Sam Bowie of her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment