Saturday, February 20, 2010

What You Talmbout?

Man Man Man...look at this video right here.

Wait, I gotta hold in my laughter for a sec to type. Ok, who woulda thunk that the mini house negroe Arnold Jackson would turn into this, little monster?

Here's what was going on in my mind while watching this:
  • The white lady definitely did provoke him. She made it all an argument & it didn't have to be. they're supposed to be asking questions & not yelling. Gary Coleman got offended and yelled back, but there is the saying "Only a hit dog hollers." He said, "There's no abuse that goes on in my house" so that should be a done deal right?
  • WTF is a waffler?
  • Do you think if that was a full size black man she would be yelling at him?
  • Should that guy really bring up if Gary Coleman hit someone, and would there be a real threat?
  • Niecy Nash shol got some lips...I'm surprised she wasn't he one provoking that lil dude.
  • His chick taller than mine & I got about a foot and a half on him.
  • He sure does look like the leprechaun.
fin

No comments:

Post a Comment