Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TATTED UP! TATTED UPPPPP! TATTED UPPPPP! *Fabo Voice*

Wiz Khalifa
I'll first make it known, I do not have any tattoos at all. I don't plan on getting any in the near or distant future. I don't want to get a cross tatted on me, my mom's name, future kid's name, Obama's face, Jessica Lucas' titties, or any other form of text or art that you can think of on my body. You probably think I'm a lame for that, but I stopped being concerned about the opinions of other people about seven years ago. I seriously counted on my fingers to figure the exact number of years, so I'm serious. I cannot trick myself into getting tatted because I know that I get tired of stuff real quick. I would imagine that I would get a creative & deep philosophical quote that would be [arguably] timeless, but it's not worth the money.

When I was a little dude the only people that I heard of getting tats were people who were in the military, prison, a gang or they were hoes. Times have changed. Now, it seems like the majority of people I know have tats or plan on getting one. My response to that, DO YOU! Just make sure you're being smart about it. As long as your career is ok with you getting inked in the middle of your fo'head, go ahead and do it if you want to. If you a chick, and you think yo man will be cool if you get that good ol' stamp on your lower back...go ahead and do it. If you would be cool with your mom walkin around with a "Slippery When Wet" Tat, go ahead and do the same thing if you want.

To sum it up, if you choose to permanently mark your body just try to make it meaningful, be wise and don't bank on tattoo removal being extremely advanced and affordable like this chick will when she wakes up from her hangover in the morning. I'm sure her family is proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment